SAP SECURITY TRAINING
Depending on requirements
German (Only Fundamentals of Attacking & Defending SAP Systems)
SAP Basis, IT Security, Audit
Depending on course content
WHAT IS SAP SECURITY
SAP Security refers to the protection of SAP systems and applications from unauthorized access, cyber threats, and other risks. Securing SAP systems is critical because they often manage business-critical processes and sensitive data.
POSSIBLE TOPICS FOR THE SAP SECURITY TRAINING
Fundamentals of Creating a SAP Pentest Playbook
(half day, knowledge of SAP S/4HANA, as well as security measures for information systems required)
- Current threat situation and general SAP security measures
- Testing of all important components of an SAP system in accordance with BSI guidelines
- Quick check of SAP systems for basic security
- Mitigation of the most important SAP security vulnerabilities
Fundamentals of Attacking & Defending SAP Systems
(1 day, knowledge about Linux operation and Unix necessary)
- Introduction into SAP, SAP solution architecture and networking capabilities
- Overview on operating systems and SAP systems database technology
- Introduction into SAP S/4HANA from a security perspective
- Overview of SAP user account security traits
- Attacks scenarios for password-based authentication
- Overview of different SAP software components and service and protocols from a security point of view
- Introduction into the SAP system web application security
- Overview of SAP technology audit trails and security event sources
Note: An in-house SAP license is NOT required for these trainings.
Download Training Catalogue
You can download the entire training catalogue as a pdf file.
EXPLANATIONS OF THE PROCEDURE
Convey the basic theoretical knowledge on the individual topics.
Users click through simple exercises to better understand the theoretical content.
Users learn the theoretical content directly on the system by means of case studies. These are more challenging than the exercises.